Connecting from Mac OS X using Tunnelblick
Tunnelblick is a free, open source graphic user interface for OpenVPN on OS X. It provides easy control of OpenVPN client and/or server connections.
1. Download Tunnelblick from the official site: https://code.google.com/p/tunnelblick/
2. Start the installation process and click on Tunnelblick.app
3. You may see this warning, click “open”.
4. Click on “I have configuration files” button.
5. Add the .ovpn config file
6. Click on “Check for a change” button.
7. Open the config directory from the downloaded file and select all the .ovpn configuration files. Note that you may have more files. After you selected all the configuration files press the “command” + “o” on your keyboard and check the “Apply to all” box.
8. You should find the Tunnelblick icon on the top bar, click on it and select a VPN server.
9. Insert your user and password to coonect
10. Successful connection !